Thursday, May 1, 2008

Toes, Ears, & Nose!

Toes, Ears, & Nose!
by Marion Dane Bauer
illustrated by Karen Katz

What it's about:
This colorful lift-the-flap book teaches about the parts of the body. The body parts are hidden under the narrator's clothing, which the reader lifts to uncover each part.

Why we like it:
This book is a great way to learn the parts of the body. My son loves to point to each body part in the book, then to the same part on himself, then to the same on me. His favorite part to uncover is the tongue! The lift-the-flaps are also relatively sturdy so as to withstand my son's not-so-gentle handling.

Suggested Age Range:
My son received this book as a gift when he was about 1 year old. He loved it then and still loves it at 16+ months. I think children as young as 6 months would enjoy it.

Additional Details:
Copyright 2003
Little Simon
ISBN 0-689-84712-2
$6.99

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: